SOLD, SOLD, SOLD!
Every car seen on this page is a successful consignment.
We're always looking for, and are excited by new business. If you're keen to start the conversation and wish to sell your car with us after reading the information below, do call or email us today.
If you're in Europe or the UK and are thinking about selling your left or right hand drive car, then do get in touch.
We can create a bespoke, tailored package to market your classic or modern classic car to an international audience, greatly increasing your pool of prospective buyers.
We can discuss current prices and market trends for your particular model and agree upon a price for your listing. We will work hard to get you the best possible price that fairly represents the history, provenance, condition and mileage of your car.
By making life easier for the buyer, we increase the chance of maximising your sale. Upon sale, where requested, we can assist the buyer with transportation and shipping throughout the world, something we do for our own vehicles weekly.
Save time, inconvenience, and the cost and hassle of listing your car yourself and let us handle your next sale.
What do we charge?:
- Our commission is a flat and simple 4.75% (+VAT where applicable for UK clients. No VAT for EU clients) with a minimum fee relevant to the value of the car.
- No upfront costs.
- List for free.
- No sale, no commission.
- To learn more, feel free to contact us by email, phone or message.
Why this works:
For the seller:
- You have the confidence to list your car with us knowing you will most certainly achieve a higher sale price contrasted with a private listing.
- It may well be the case that your particular model is worth a significant premium overseas compared with what it may fetch in your own country but selling and shipping to an international buyer may be daunting. We can help.
- We collate your photos, description, service history and as much documentation as you can provide and where applicable, translate it into English, in order to reach a wider audience internationally, compared with your own domestic market.
- We combine the information you have provided and harness our market knowledge and passion for classic and modern classic cars to write a comprehensive and informative note about each and every car.
-We can bring its history to life, commenting on how for example, the car was received upon release, reviews over the years and detailing any racing pedigree or events it may have taken part in. Finally, your car may have specific upgrades or optional extras over the base model which we will describe, setting it apart from others in the market.
- We handle all correspondence, offers and negotiations with potential buyers around the world whether it be by telephone or email.
- We can translate enquiries, offers, or questions from prospective buyers.
- We safely handle transactions, often in different currencies from international buyers. Your car does not leave you until payment is made.
- Alongside the general public, we have the ability to sell your car to established collectors and also dealers, who may be looking for particular vehicles, negotiating from a business to business perspective but always on your behalf.