top of page
FOR THE SELLER
Do you sell any car?
- Enthusiasts doesn't really cut it. We are car mad! With that in mind, we are interested in all cars from all eras.
- Normally however, the vehicles we have for sale will predominantly be British and European classic or modern classic cars from the post war period to today.
- This doesn't mean only sports cars or convertibles and things that set lap records. We are equally interested in cars which have become iconic in their own class or any for that matter, such as the ever popular Range Rover.
I really don't know how much I can expect whether in my own country or abroad. Can you help to work out what to ask?
-Yes. Giving you guidance on what is a fair price is an important part of our relationship with clients. It is one of the many benefits sellers gain from using our service.
- Establishing this number will depend upon your car's condition, originality (but intriguingly, not always), mileage, rarity, provenance, service history and what sets it apart (or doesn't!) from others for sale.
Will you always try to get me the best possible price?
- Yes. We will always try to achieve the highest possible price for your car.
- Not only is this clearly the right thing to do, but we have a financial incentive (buyer's premium of 4.75%) to ensure your car sells to its full potential.
- When you win, we win too.
What information about the car do I need to supply?
- Every car is different and buyers will expect more information and history on certain vehicles than others.
- Generally speaking however, we recommend as much information as possible and importantly, in an honest and objective way.
- We make it an easy process by starting with a form asking for key information.
Does this mean if I don't have much information or history then I can't sell with HACC?
- No not at all.
- Your listing will simply reflect this fact and you may have to be realistic about what price you can achieve compared with a similar car with extensive history.
My car has a lot of history and supporting documentation but I don't know much about the model and how to present it all to buyers. Can you help?
- Yes! We take great pleasure in collating your information and combining it with our market knowledge and passion for classic and modern classic cars.
- We will write an informative listing on each and every client car to best present it to potential buyers in an objective manner.
bottom of page