top of page
What makes you different?
- We have an international focus.
- We search throughout Europe finding an array of iconic classic and modern classic cars and offer them for sale in the rest of Europe and around the world.
- We sell on behalf of clients for free.
- When buying a client's car, buyers pay a 4.75% premium (minimum of £2500, maximum of £7500). Less than half of the industry average for comparable businesses.
- We can find you any car, anywhere, with our Bespoke Search service.
- We can help to steer you in the right direction and coordinate your restoration.
When selling a client's car for free, how are you able to charge only 4.75% to the buyer?
- We don't have high overheads so we don't pass them on.
- Whilst we love visiting showrooms, we don't have to pay for one, so you don't either.
- Above all else, we are market disrupters. We do things differently to make the buying and selling of classic and modern classic cars affordable and accessible.
What is the normal/average cost across the industry for buyers and sellers?
- Many auction companies, whether online platforms or physical auction houses in the traditional sense often charge both the buyer and the seller.
- Percentages vary, but a 12.5% commission for the seller and upwards of 10% for the buyer on the same vehicle is not uncommon.
- For companies that sell in a traditional way and without an auction process whether online or using a showroom, the rates vary greatly. But again, it is not uncommon for both buyer and seller to pay for the service when buying and selling the same vehicle.
bottom of page